To Ugly Sweater....Or Not?

Thursday 13 December 2012

Next Friday is Ugly Sweater Contest Day at my school/work. I actually want to partcipate in this event but sadly, I do not own a Hanukkah sweater. I have been eyeing this one over at tipsyelves.com but I am not keen on that price.


I also found these. My fav being the spin off of Kanye West's Golddigger- The Geltdigger. Classic.






















Check out these Rabbi snowmen. Adorbs.


This is just more classy.

Again, all of these are in the ups of sixty plus dollars. I can't bring myself to spend sixty dollars on anything I will be wearing once a year.

Also, not sure if I could get this in time. It's sort of last minute at this point.  The idea of making your own has been thrown around a lot today. I like this idea but I am clueless on what to actually do. I don't really live in a jew friendly area so it's not like I can go to my local store and pick up some cute jewish decor to hot glue to a sweater. I have to go Macguyver on this and make everythign on my own.

I did this crudely drawn menorah in MS Paint. I was thinking, iron on transfer...but then I wouldn't really have a sweater I would have a SWEAT SHIRT.





I don't know. Stuck with what to do at this point.




1 comments:

The Mrs. December 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM  

SPEND THE MONEY! you must. MUST.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™