♪ ..."As Simple As It Gets..." ♪

Lots of things going down in PennyLane!
I'm very frazzled lately. I feel as if I have obtained a new level of insanity.
Here are a few updates:
-I've had a lot more traffic over at Songs in my heART blog! Which I love, love, love.

-I had a health scare, which was found to be significantly less worrisome than previously thought.

-I've started a giant scrapbooking project, covering all of my Jimmy Eat World adventures, since 1999. (Mostly how I found them and many, many concerts and travel-up until now)
















-I may have a cake order for 200 cupcakes in April (holy wowza)..


-Just found out Jim will be coming back around East Coast in June-looks like I'm heading off to New Jersey for this.















-I found out Anthony Jr. likes to watch sports...



















-Finished two amazing novels by Jonathan Safran Foer. He touches my heart every time I pick up his books. Please look him up..you won't regret it ♥














-On reading Hebrew? -I'm halfway there..

-Been filling up my art journal!
















-Searched for my lost keys for an hour and a half yesterday, only to find they were in my purse.
-I got one of these, bitches! My life is forever changed.




















AND
-Even though I was against it, I actually found a show on the Oprah Winfrey Network that I enjoy watching. It's a documentary series.

4 comments:

marit March 17, 2011 at 5:21 AM  

Exiting to see you updating on your blog Penny!!! This morning, I learned that the Eels will play in our town in June... Eeeeckkkk... Nout is to the University and doesn't know it yet - can't wait to tell him tonight! Your dancing music notes make me wanna dance too! Enjoy your day dear - make it a happy one!

The Bumbles March 17, 2011 at 1:05 PM  

Well I hope that you are getting Anthony Jr. excited for Opening Day! He is a kitty after my own heart - that is very much what I look like on any given evening ;0)

Glad to hear that your health is not scaring you anymore and that whatever the issue, it is resolving itself - I was worried not to have seen your posts in a while.

Beautiful crows - that would make a cool blog header.

Rosie April 23, 2011 at 6:49 AM  

LOVE your crazy blog Penny!! So glad SIMH is getting better traffic - the concept rocks and you are obsessing me with songs/art combos, but that's all good!!
LOVE that kitty, glad your man will be with you soon, Happy Easter and I must go take DD to work. xoxo

quirkygirlsread June 5, 2011 at 11:59 PM  

Oh man. I so need to get reading some Jonathan Safran Foer already.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™