Do Ya Love Me?
















In honor of Valentines Day I ask you all:
Who/What do you Lve??

Here are a few things that I heart

this guy ♥♥♥
















and to go along with above...Super excited about my road trip. I love a musical road trip!













My beauty-ful JA 90.














Teen Mom 2. I SO look forward to you every week...







OZ



















Extra time playing JA. Set aside time each weekend to spend time with him!


















My new art journal! Loving it so far!
















My Bud ♥♥♥

















Cupcakes orders lately! So much easier than Cakes!


















AtC Arts :)

3 comments:

Pat Tillett February 14, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

On that note, Happy Valentine's Day!

Georgina Dollface February 28, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

JK Simmons is one of my favourite actors. So diverse. I first saw him on OZ and he totally creeped me out, but when he showed up as J. Joan Jameson, I became a huge fan. He was just so hilarious! - G

marit March 4, 2011 at 5:29 PM  

How come I only knew the address of the songs in my heART blog, and not your own blog? Ha... I'm glad I found it through your comment. I will list you, you can't escape from me now *teehee* Have a great weekend dear!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™