Just a Little Thing..

4, January 2011
A few ATC's I posted over at songs in my heART! I know some of you are ARTistic..please submit something! I would love to see what you come up with!
When things really get up and running and I get an idea of who is going to be participating I want to give some prompts to help inspire. I was thinking of a little something like this:

Art a song that reminds you of your best friend
Art a song that changed your life
Art a song that summarizes you
ETC.

Anyone have any other prompt ideas? I'm creating a list and any help is appreciated :)

So without further ado, My ATCs

Everyone here knows I love, love,love Jimmy Eat World. These are two from their new album Invented.

Cut
"I'm sorry boy, I'm not cut for this no more"






















Little Thing-"..The cab ride you said nothing, just hair all in your face...just a little thing, buried in the other things, burning away from inside, could you be with me tonight?"












2 comments:

Georgina Dollface January 4, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

These are really awesome collages! Do you follow postsecret.com? I love that site. These collages reminded me of many of the anonymous, heartfelt messages that get sent in and posted on the site. - G

Penny January 5, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

I love postsecret! I have actually submitted a few things there :)

Thanks for your compliments :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™