Have You Heard the Good Word??

14, January 2011
For the record, let it be known that on this fourteenth day of January I entered my fav. coffee stop to pick up a fresh Colombian cup and at check out I notice these:




What say you, public??
I say: Holy Wowzers!

A few things I know and don't know:
I know that I don't celebrate Easter. I actually, can't even tell you what day (or month for that matter) Easter falls on/in.
I do know, however, that Easter is NOT in January. I also know that I can not recall a time when I was able to purchase Easter candy in January. I know that this was an amazing breakfast this morning with my Colombian coffee.
I know that this brightened my day....I also know that this may, sort of , negate my treadmill.

Furthermore, I know that even though I don't celebrate the holiday I have no problem partaking in the purchasing of Christian chocolate eggs filled with sugary goodness.
So for this January surprise, I thank you and I say: Bring on the Peeps!!


















3 comments:

Georgina Dollface January 14, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

I love the Oh Henry and Reese Peanut Butter bars shaped like eggs! Yay Easter Candy! - G

The Bumbles January 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

April. Sometimes March. Never January. I know this because it is always a big hoopla about whether or not they should serve beer at Fenway on Good Friday or Easter - or Passover for that matter. Since the equipment truck hasn't even been loaded up yet for Fort Meyers, it is way too early for Easter candy promotion! then again, I worship at the alter of Fenway so I shouldn't really be critical. I'll take Easter candy over Fenway Franks any day.

BeckEye January 14, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

Jeeez....Easter isn't until the end of April this year! Did they completely skip over Valentine's Day candy time?

Also, Cadbury creme eggs are like vomit wrapped in foil.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™