A Star is Born!


Been pretty busy this week! Bud is in L-O-V-E with an Adam Richman of the Travel channel.


She is a loyal viewer of Man V. Food, has Adam pictures everywhere and even has Adams book (thanks to me and the holiday season). She explained to me a few weeks ago that Man V. Food is doing a Food Challenge Contest. Winner gets to eat Din with Adam at your restaurant and Man V Food may use it in an upcoming episode!


Contestants must tape their favorite hometown restaurant and explain to Adam why you love the restaurant and a little about your hometown. Bud was determined to win. Of course, slack sets in. Saturday I get a call from Bud. There are 11 entrees into the Food Contest and they were not anything special. I go to work on piecing things together....I wrote a script and camera directions, collected pictures and presented all of the information to Bud. She was sold immediately.



The restaurant we selected is called Berts 50's Diner! Bud and I love Berts. They have such an awesome atmosphere, amazing food and even more amazing ice cream! After calling and talking to the owners and getting the approval we set off to record some audio for narration, I took some photos of the place and narrowed down the script. We wanted our video to look like an episode of MvF and I think after finishing up the script and some editing it really does!



Yesterday Bud and I went to Berts to tape the introduction, tape a tour (which will be narrated by Bud) and actually order some food to be featured on camera. The owners even agreed to let Bud and I go into the kitchen to tape and describe the Ice Cream Man make her super special ice cream creation!

Today we are in editing mode and it's looking pretty radical! I hope Bud wins, marries Adam and has like a million babies!

Okay, well I hope Bud wins, at least :)

If anyone is interested in checking out the video let me know and I will give you the link privately!

2 comments:

BeckEye December 23, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Haha...I don't "LOVE" that guy, but he's a cutie. A little too excitable sometimes, but still a cutie. I'd certainly date him. Uh...if he asked.

Pat Tillett December 29, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

I have no idea why, but I really like this show!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™