Making a List...

I just wanted to state for the record that I purchased TWO Christmas gifts while at Borders on Friday. I know, I know, I can't believe it either.

Now if I can just get motivated to buy some other stuff. I have not even decided what Christmas ornament to make this year. Usually by this time, I have already started production but I don't even have an idea yet! Time is flying by and I am quite comfortable living in oblivion.

I think after I type this I am going to go online and purchase a few things so I can get out of this Christmas slump. Then after purchase I am going to make a decision on my ornament this year. Hows that??

What's on everyone's Christmas lists this year? Please tell me I am not the only procrastinator here!
Here are a few things I am wishing get thrown under my tree by the Big Guy:
New chucks!






The North Face...I have wanted one of these guys for a few years.










Medal of Honor for XBOX 360












COD-Black Ops. If nothing else, I need this in my life.





1 comments:

Pat Tillett November 16, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

I haven't even THOUGHT about Christmas...
At one time, I always had all my shopping done before the end of October, but no mas...

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™