Hand Made Over the Years

Tuesday
23, November 2010

2005-A Santa Cinnamon Stick



















2006-Random wood cut outs painted. I only have this one to show but I also did Reindeer, Santas, Snowflakes and other items Christmas related.



















2007-Clothes pin Toy Soilder





















2008-Assorted Colored Christmas light bulb Reindeer

















2009-Assorted Foam Santas. No two were the same!
















2009-Also included home made Christmas card with a snowman ornament in the center you could remove and add to your tree!













2010-The infamous easy North Pole sign post.













2010-Only created three of these special sets for two girls who work for me and one for my Ma, of course.






3 comments:

Georgina Dollface November 23, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

I love the clothes peg ornaments! My aunt made me a Santa like that when I was a kid and it's still my favourite (even though Santa lost his little paper cone hat long ago and now he's just bald.) - G

KaLynn ("MiMi") November 23, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

I had salt dough ornaments that the kids made back in 89! They have gone by the wayside but I have many others that we have collected and/or made over the years. It makes Christmas trees special for me! Lots of memories! I have a light bulb Santa that a friend made me. I love all of yours! They might become projects for the Grands this year!

phinner November 23, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

love the retrospective!!! wow! you're soooo creative!!!

will you please share exact product and brand of textured snow on the north pole ornaments??? tks!

: .)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™