Translated By Photo..

My Wand pen for writing. Authentic Harry wand/pen. My Harry Potter tattoo. [real]













My hand made wand detail!













Hogwarts Crest on my Robes

















'Arry Shoes ♥













Harry book sack













The Boy Who Lived













Hedwig, My Wand [handmade] and my wand/pen













My Bud, The Hot Dog. Doing her Hot Dog pose.
p.s. For Breakfast Bud stopped to purchase a Hot Dog. Is this cannibalism??




















Hot Dog At Work

















Ford's Theatre Treasure! PENNY Ear rings. As soon as I lay eyes on these guys I knew I needed them in my life. I love things related to my name :)
















President Lincoln's Box at Ford's












4 comments:

The Bumbles October 29, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

Hope you enjoyed your trip to Ford's! What a cool idea with those earrings - they are perfecto for you.

Happy Halloween Penny!!!

BeckEye October 29, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Huhuhuhuhuhuh...you said "wand." And "sack." And "hot dog." Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.

(Sorry.)

Pat Tillett October 29, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

the penny ear rings are pretty cool. perfect for you of course.
Halloween is such fun!

Georgina Dollface October 29, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Oh your HotDog friend looks so funny, hard at work on her computer there! (Please thank her for the laughs!) And I just love those earrings - how nice to have the same name as something so pretty and shiny. Or maybe the pennies are the ones who are glad to be named after YOU? :) - G

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™