"I Open At The Close"

Just a quick post today.

Firstly,

I decorated my home for Halloween and I took some pictures to show everyone and of course today I forgot my mobile and am unable to load them! Gah...maybe tomorrow.

Here is a sneak peek:














I have narrowed down my costume selection to Jackie O
or Harry Potter.

I know, I know, these are two crazy choices! I am really leaning towards Harry. I have to represent!
Speaking of Harry......................................Is anyone else excited about Deathly Hallows Part One???????



















I am currently reading the book [again] to prepare and I keep going back to watch the trailer because it looks so amazing!!

3 comments:

Rabbit ツ October 20, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

I was Jackie O once... But it was Parker Posey's Jackie O from the movie The House of Yes - with blood spatters and brains stuck to me. For some reason, not many people were amused. I thought it was hilarious - tasteless, but hilarious.

The Bumbles October 20, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

Well, you are, if nothing else, varied in your costume choices!

Pat Tillett October 20, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

how about dressing up as Harry Potter in a Jackie gown? I think Oleg Cassini was her favorite designer...

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™