Big Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I love this time of year. It starts to cool down, it's my date of birth season, leaves start to fall and change and look beautiful, you can start to wear that comfy hoodie you love so much and in my area the County Fairs start! I live in what is called "The Tri-County" area so I get to attend THREE fairs!! Last weekend after my DOB festivities Bud and I attended the county fair.

I was slightly gutted because it was humid and 87 degrees outside. This is not proper Fall/Fair weather. I did score some cotton candy so it was onward and upward after that!
Here are some pictures I took along the way!

My DOB gift from Bud. I love, love, love it














Mac The Sack (take a gander at his name tag) I had a laugh over this for quite some time.














Approaching the fair














Where I buy THE coveted cotton candy..*drool*















The Ring Toss!
















Bud tossing some rings! She won a stuffed animal and later at another game won two framed pictures of tractors. Yes, that's right, Tractors.
















The Ferris Wheel. Bud was riding solo!















2 comments:

The Bumbles October 1, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

I love your necklace. It is really beautiful and speaks completely to what you are all about - love, music and sparkling!

I haven't been to a fair in a long time - but I totally would ride the Ferris Wheel - that's about the only carnival ride I can handle ;0)

Happy B-Day Penny.

phinner October 1, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

my Dad loves tractors. he has two broken down ones in his yard. no kidding.

good friends, good fuds, good times! that necklace is a purrrrfect gift! tell Bud I said so!

lol!

happy Friday, Pens!!!

- L

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™