"I've Got A Bad Feeling About This..."

Getting kind of nervous about my looming VIP date at Virgin Mobile Fest. I have not heard specific details as of yet. I like to be planned and organized and have a dress rehearsal for everything in my life...so this makes me anxious.

That Taking Back Sunday song keeps playing in my head over and over: "I've gotta bad feeling about this...I've gotta bad feeling about this.."

I had a very eventful weekend. I had a jam session at noon hour with my Bud. It's been awhile since I have played guitar with her so it was fun to just hang out and play.

I went to cinema to see The Town, which I have been looking forward to for awhile. After I specifically set aside several hours to completing a ton of craft/music projects I keep putting off.


-I made a three disc compilation of 90's alternative music for a co-worker, complete with decorated playlist.

-I put together some crafts for my lovely Rabbit. I also made a really radical compilation called "Happy Songs for Crappy Days" ♥
I also created an ATC for him that fits his blog theme and happens to be a song by my favorite band.



















-I used my Cricut and cut a little "friend" for my pal Phin Phin. I also made her a compilation called: "Radicalness + Jack White"

-I worked on my Alice in Wonderland Circle Journal. I am 75% finished with the Mad Hatter page. Sneak Peek:




















I returned to work to find this,
Early birthday gift number one:




















Early birthday gift number two:














*thanks My New Cardio Man....






































3 comments:

Rabbit (aka Micael Chadwick) September 21, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

Oh I can't wait! I have been futzing about trying to figure out where to put the middle thing. I think I found a place for it over my desk next to Hedwig - the tranny - not the owl. And I can SO use some happy tunes. I am so excited I think I have to pee!!!

The Bumbles September 21, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

I'm hoping your birthday celebration is as filled with awesomeness as mine was. That is the coolest pencil by the way!

Did you enjoy the movie? Andy wants to see it. I am fairly anti-Affleck.

Pat Tillett September 21, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

Wow!
So what are you going to do in your free time? I got tired just reading about all those things...

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™