Fall Love, Love, Love List..

It's been dull around Penny Lane as of late so I figured I would spread some positivity and list some of the things I love, love, love! Don't forget to share what you currently Love, Love, Love in the comments section!
Things I Love, Love, Love
1. My new wild card catridge for my Cricut machine. I purchased this and the possibilities are endless!















2. Goes hand and hand with number one: making card after card after card!















3. Vincent Chase/Entourage
















4. New solo Brandon Flowers tunes



5
. Coming home to this little guy waiting for me and getting tons of love and kisses from him. Awww...he misses his momma :)



















6. The fact that I only have two weeks until I get to see Jim / Jimmy Eat World! woohoo!

7. A Clockwork Orange. (novel)












4 comments:

Rabbit (aka Micael Chadwick) September 15, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

I love! love! love! your little owl dude!

p.s. Your bday card is going to be late. The wonderful idea I had did not work out (7 times) so I am coming up with something (simpler) else and I know me. So it will be an Un-Birthday card instead.

phinner September 15, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

cooler temps, halloween decor, quilts, that the earth is getting ready to hibernate, holidays : .)

Pat Tillett September 15, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

I'm right there with on number 5! What a cute and cozy looking kitty...

Georgina Dollface September 17, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Brandon Flowers has a solo album out? Cool! Must go and check it out. As for the things I'm lovin' right now...how about "it's Friday! and I'm going on holidays next week!" I also love the change in the air - the way it smells and how the sun light changes every so slightly during the day. Not full on bright but not grey or dull either. - G

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™