Unfinished Projects...

I started this amazing project with two friends. We were creating scrapbook pages with our favorite quotes on them. We picked 9 topics and each week we were to meet and exchange our pages. So far we have completed:

Motivational Quotes
Fave Lyrics
Quotes from a Book
Funny Quotes
Love Quotes
Movie Quotes



(Below is a picture of the paper I created for the background of my Movie page)





















Below is the completed Movie page. The quotes are written as a movie script: ie:
Forrest stands at the bottom of the staris with both hands on his hips. Below Jenny stares at him...
FORREST: I'm not a smart man but I know what love is..

Behind each quote is an old film negative to give it extra punch!



















I have only recieved three of my co-pilots pages-someone forgot one-someone had to cancel-someone was sick..etc, etc.

It's frustrating because the last four meetings have been cancelled. The project was supposed to be finished by now and I am pretty sure it won't be finished at all. All motivation and desire seems to be lost except on my behalf. I put a lot of work into this and I am quite proud of my work. My book displaying our pages has empty slots for my co-hosts pages. What should I do?

Do I take the pages out of my co-hosts? Leave them in up until the moment they quit and then just finish with my own? I'm a libra folks- I need balance and I am growing anxious as I type this-to leave them in and then round the book off with just mine gives me vertigo.

Any ideas?

3 comments:

phinner August 3, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

finish your book wth your pages and start another book with the other pages.

this reminds me...AIW! LOL!!!

KaLynn August 3, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

I"m sorry! That sounds like a lot of fun!

Think maybe you should just fill up their spaces and go on. Then it will be filled and if you get some from them then you can replace your own. If that happens, you will have TWO books!! More better for YOU!!

Cheers my friend!

The Bumbles August 3, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

Grrr - that's annoying. Make the book just your own and if the rest get their act together and turn in completed sets of pages, put them in at that point.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™