Jim, You Shouldn't Have....


First and foremost: Date for new Jimmy Eat World was announced! September 28th 2010! Four days after my date of birth ♥ What a gift!

Excited to hear Stop, which was an unreleased Demo from Chase This Light. It was one of my favorites that didn't end up on the album. It is included on Invented, although I heard it was going to sound different than the demo version.

Here is the album art! Taken from JEW site.



In other entertainment news:

I saw Inception over the weekend and I have to tell you, I was blown away! It was brilliant. Leo is one of my favorite actors (Tom Hanks being number one-would make Leo number two). Leo was amazing, as always, but surprisingly I thought that Joseph Gordon Levitt stole the show!!

So I don't want to give anything away, just know, it's complicated and you need to pay close attention to keep up but it's all worth it because it is simply brilliant.



2 comments:

Georgina Dollface July 20, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

I've been hearing really good reviews about this movie. We're going this weekend. Can't wait! - G

The Bumbles July 20, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

I'm so glad Jim lined up that release just for your birthday ;0)

As for the Leo movie - I have no desire to see it - I just can't get into the concept/plot. But I do think he is often underrated as an actor and have always loved his performances. And now you rave about it. So I am torn.

Ah - it will end up on my Netflix queue but it will probably take us 3 years to get to it!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™