♪ All Summer Long ♪



Tuesday Tunes: Week 135
Yesterday was the unofficial start to summer.

What new releases are you looking forward to this summer? Jimmy Eat World. Don't know if it will be out for the summer but it's pretty much the only thing I am looking forward to musically.


What music makes you think of summer? -Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers

-Dion and the Belmonts

-Any 50's and 60's mix...I always play these at Summer BBQ's

-Of All The Gin Joints In All The World-Fall Out Boy

-Anything off of Take This to Your Grave by Fall Out Boy-big soundtrack to the summer I worked Warped Tour with Fall Out Boy

-Always Be-Jimmy Eat World


What's the best song you can think of to play with the top down/or windows down on a hot summer day?

-Clarity, No Sensitivity, Here it Goes, Always Be-Jimmy Eat World

-Graduate or Blinded-Third Eye Blind

-The Twist-Frightened Rabbit

-Anything by Counting Crows

-Lately, Hey Soul Sister-Train

-You're So Last Summer-Taking Back Sunday

-Stokholm Syndrome, Supermassive-Muse

1 comments:

BeckEye June 2, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

It's never summer to me until I hear Y&T's "Summertime Girls." Stupid, I know, but it's still the ultimate summer song in my eyes.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™