Frustrations, Peeves and a Yankees Fan..

Super frustrated this week. It's just one of those weeks where I wake up each morning and the first thing I ask myself is:
"What's the point?"

I have had a lot of stress lately in my life and I am managing but now it seems as if the little things are starting to add up and I feel like I'm about to lose my mind. So today I figured I would list my grievances that are about to send me over the edge.


Number one/a: Heavy Traffic. I realize I could have it a lot worse. A LOT. I mean, I don't commute to the District. My commute to work is relatively scenic and normal. Only this week it's like someone directed three thousand extra people to drive the exact same route I am driving every day. The traffic is clogged, slow and frustrating. Brake lights every five seconds. Frustration mounting. A normal 45-50 minute commute is taking me about an hour and fifteen all week. Go home people!!


Number two/b: I always bitch about the loo at my job. I know that...but for petes sake!! Every day this week,
Every
Single
Time
I go into the loo someone has messed the seat. I wish I were exaggerating but I'm not. Every time.

Our ratio is like 1:9..Girls being the 9. Who the hell is missing the bowl? Don't boys have a LIFETIME of practice to get this right?? And furthermore, if you do miss why do you feel the need to leave it so I get to clean it?


Number three/c: "It's All About Me". I feel like everyday it's something else to add to my list of mounting tasks and activities. I am so tapped out right now. I don't want to do a single, freakin' thing for someone else again. For at least two weeks. Hey, how about someone do something nice for me?? Right.... Sorry folks. May sound harsh but I seriously need a break.


Number four/d: Seriousness aside, Why would this weeks Glee NOT feature Jesse St. James? He was absent!! I was very sad. Also, why is Glee not letting him have a solo of pure awesomeness. I love Rachel Berry but Bitch, take a seat! Let the man sing one by himself. He's so pretty....














Number five/e: Still doing the back and forth thing with Joe M on facebook. During conversations I found out yesterday that Joe is a......................................................................................................................................



Wait for it...................................



.......wait for it............




A YANKEES FAN!


*GASP* I know!!!! I can't believe it. The shame!







I guess we can't be married on the beach in the twilight
and have three children who are perfectly behaved
and have a little yellow farm house with a white picket fence
and a summer home in St. Barts
and have a maid...to clean both houses.....
and have dinner with the Hanks' every other Sunday
*sigh* Oh well...





Here's to a new week folks!



2 comments:

The Mrs. May 13, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

and what my friend is wrong with being a yankees fan? is it the winning streak your jealous of? is that it? : )

i love you anyways you stinky sox fan

BeckEye May 13, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

Look, you've already tried to horn in on my Eddie Vedder action. Do we really have to have a "The Boy is Mine" sing-off over Groff? ;)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™