What Do You Call A Blind Dinosaur?

All grows up..... that's what you call it.















Been a fan of this lovely since I was knee high to a grass hopper. He stars in one of my all time fav. films: Jurassic Park. I followed his films for quite some time and own several of them...then he just kind of disappeared...for years.
Well he's back.
He's even more of an amazing actor.
And
He's Stunning.
Holy smokers.

Move over jim ♥.











Just jokes...

pics: hbo.com The Pacific and Joe Mazzello's site.

4 comments:

BeckEye April 22, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

That's the little kid from Jurassic Park???

Penny April 22, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

YES. He's exquisite yes??

phinner April 22, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

I had to go look him up on IMDB. He cleaned up nice!!! And you gotta love that James Deanish shot! Swoon!!! One of my fav guy looks! LOL!

Penny April 23, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

OMG Phin phin..I know..
He's stunning.
*sigh*

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™