On the Up and Up..


Whenever I am feeling extra bummed I try to make a Love, Love, Love list. Try to grasp the positive. It keeps my head above water. Well the past two weeks were kind of crappy so to spare my sanity just humor me.


Things I love, love, love ♥ ♥ ♥

Number one/a: The fact that I accidentally checked out a LARGE PRINT book at the library. The font is ginormous! I really don't need my glasses to read it.


Number two/b: Fruit and Yogurt Parfait from Mcd's. Amazing. Seriously. I don't even like yogurt...how is this possible I am in love with F&Y Parfait? Who knows...it's a mystery.


Number three/c: Joe Mazzello-He's intense, he's stunning and he amazes me. Love tuning into the Pacific every Sunday to see him blow me away with his performance. Plus, excited to check out his film, that I ordered but have not yet recieved, Matters of Life and Death. (*picture permission given from Joe himself. I'm "allowed to use his pics anytime for my blog as long as I don't bash him =]" ). No bashing here.


Number four/d: Rusty-One of my oldest friends. We knew each other before we were born. Seriously. His ma went to school with my ma. We lived near each other. My parents moved to another county and several years later his parents ended up moving to the same county..just five doors down. Peas and carrots ever since. I am thankful for Rus these past two weeks. He's really taken the time to listen to me complain, whine and just vent. When I have had a shitty day he takes me for ice cream and when we go grocery shopping he always loads my groceries on the belt, puts the bags into the cart, pushes the cart and then loads them into my car. I don't lift a finger. Spoiled. I know. I'm so happy to have such great friends in my life. They keep me sane.



3 comments:

The Mrs. April 28, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

so the parfait is good? maybe I'll try it... how many points is it?

The Bumbles April 28, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

I hope my laughing at your accidental Large Print check-out doesn't make you sad - but I just found that to be hysterical for some reason. I now envision you only borrowing the Large Prints and making all these elderly bookies have to wait on the hold list for their faves ;0)

Penny April 29, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Ha ha..No M, It is kind of funny. I opened the book and was like: HOLY SMOKERS!
How did I miss the giant sticker on the front that read: LARGE PRINT.
Plus there is a giant sign in the libray notating that the section I got the book from was indeed, Large Print!

Lea-It is amazing..I think it's like 3 points because of the granola. You should try it! The fruit is frozen.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™