Five for Five: Phin Inspired!

Just heard the good word that my blog bud Phin recieved her ATC's via post.

We decided to complete a Five for Five trade. Five THINGS That Remind Me of You.

Here are the five that I created for Phin!
NUMBER ONE: Twilight
front of card
inside the note





















back of the card





















NUMBER TWO: Black by Pearl Jam






















NUMBER
THREE: Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder























NUMBER FOUR: Art























NUMBER FIVE: Butterflies
(inspiration was rather selfish, I admit. I used a Jimmy Eat World song called For Me This is Heaven.

3 comments:

The Bumbles April 2, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Penny dear, those might be the best ones yet! I love the first one and the Eddie one the most. Best wishes to you for surviving your holiday weekend - sing that tune to yourself when things get annoying ;0)

☪hadwick April 2, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Oh I heART the Art one! It's my fave!

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit April 2, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Those cards are really beautiful! I'm awed by your talent! :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™