..♪ "How Did It Come To This?;;;" ♪

Apologies in advance my bloggie buds. I have been a little under the weather since Saturday eve. The pollen has broken through my daily Zyrtec and caught up with me.
I've been neglecting a few of you and I do apologize. I have been trying to get caught up. ♥



I am a day late (go figure...) for Tuesday tunes. So here goes:

Tuesday Tunes - Week 128
A little fun what if:
If money were no object:

What musical things would you buy? Wow...I would def. buy a new mic, a Mac to record, a keyboard, a baby amp (just because I want one and didn't get one for Christmas)
THIS BEAUT:


















And lessons from Matt Bellamy on how to properly shred on that little drop of heaven. I'd even travel to Italy where he resides..... *sigh*
How far would you travel for a concert? If money were no object?? Idk..I hate planes...but I would love to see a show with my pals from UK. I would go see Jimmy Eat World there, if they were playing. Muse as well.

What bands/artists would you see? Front row: Muse, Pearl Jam (SOLD OUT), Lady Gaga, Weezer, U2

Would you try to make music of your own? OF COURSE!!! I helped studio pad a storage unit for a band I was singing in. It was very expensive and lots of hard work. We were trying to go the cheap route and it ended up being a diaster. I would love to rent a space to record or just go to hang out and play.

2 comments:

phinner April 14, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

PJ is sold out! boo hoo! I am so sad for you to not have the opportunity to hear Eddie!

my co-worker Paul is going to Muse on Thursday (?). blowing off the Sharks first game in the finals, I can't believe it!!! ; .)

I hope you get some allergy relief soon!!!

: .)

BeckEye April 14, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

That's a sweet guitar.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™