♪ .."And My Heart Beats So That I Can Hardly Speak.." ♪


If I didn't already think Joe Mazzello was darling there is no question now.

I posted on my facebook that I had recently purchased the DVD Matters of Life and Death-the movie that Joe wrote, directed, acted and produced.



After posting that I purchased the film I recieved a reply from Joe, himself!

"YAY! thank you so much. Let me know when it comes in okay? I wanna make sure thats working and see what you think."


Now If I could just get Tom Hanks to personally thank me everytime I go and see one of his films *wink*

Pretty impressed and super stoked to get the film. It seems pretty intense regardless of personal thank you's. ♥


pic from www.joesmovie.com

2 comments:

phinner April 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

sweet!!!

what is it with you and celebrities?! that star shines brightly over your head!

you must let us know what you think too!!!

: .)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™