A WTF Wednesday...

Today seems like a great day to do WTF moments. I've had a few this week, anyone else?? Please share! Let me know I'm not alone! :)
Here goes:

Number one/a: Staples on the RIGHT side.

















WHO does this?? I'll tell you who...an employee at my job. She prints reports that are often several pages long and she staples them.
Well thanks, that's nice.
BUT, she staples them on the RIGHT hand side!!!!
Drives me nuts. People get paper jams in the copy machine (then they get to ask me how to fix it because I sit behind the copier-which equates to me being copy machine matinence) because they are overlooked, I get jams in my scanner. We've asked her to stop. Still going strong! Seriously, why? Cut it out already.


Number two/b: Talking While Reading.
Why people?? If I am reading and you ask a quick question, sure, go for it...but to keep going, and going and going. Stop it. Especially when my answers are short and muffled and not interested. Sometimes I think I need my own special hole to live in at work. Somethings wrong with these people...haha.


Number three/c: Checking email, searching the net, while on the phone having a conversation.
If you need to do all of these items why did you call to talk? Don't you know that I need ALL of the attention? :)
Can't do two things at once?
Then don't.
I'll pass on that conversation.


Number four/d: Wrong numbers.
You pick up: "hello?"
Caller: "I got the wrong number" Click.
YES BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW??????

Also, those who leave a voicemail, blatantly, for Geoff. My message states: "Hi you have reached Penny...."
Yup, not Geoff.


7 comments:

The Bumbles March 24, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Hee-hee. I love your work related rants! Have you ever sabotaged the copier on purpose just to take it out of commission for a few days while waiting for repair? That would give you some peace and quiet.

Some lady called our house over the weekend and when I said Hello there was this big pause and she said - "Oh! This isn't my house. Well, unless you are a guest in it that I don't know about!" Made me laugh and I reassured her it was not in fact her house she had reached.

BeckEye March 24, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

I don't mind people who are smart enough to realize that they have the wrong number. I hate the ones who call and you tell them it's the wrong number and they'll say, "Are you SURE this isn't 555-5555?" No, I'm not sure. Maybe this IS Applebee's!

The Mrs. March 24, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

is this person left handed?

i hate when callers call and you tell them that they have the wrong number and then they say, well who is this? the person who owns the phone thats who now hang the hell up.

phinner March 25, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

is the oppo-stapler left handed?

maybe this person knows it irritates you and does it just to irritate you, ya know?

was that irritating? LOL!

sorry. its late and I should be in bed!!!

I had a WTF Wednesday too. I don't want to blog about it tho', heh!

: .)

here's to Thursday! oh and FRIDAY! yayayayayayayayay!!!

Penny March 25, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

A and M- I would LOVE to sabotage that damn thing!!

Beckeye-I'm not angry about the phone number people..I just find it funny :)

Mrs and phin-Nope. Not left handed. Even if she was NO EXCUSE.
Majority rules. No special treatment. :)
Thats how I feel anyway.

Penny March 25, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

Yum Mum-I KNOW right?? I am lost in the sauce!!

B March 28, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

That wrong number thing with the messages happens to me all the time. I've had my mobile number for 5 years now. I still get calls for "Brian" asking for cement to be poured, stairs to be built, fences to be put in. I'm going to start taking orders and making appointments.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™