My Favourite Things-Music Memoir Style!

This week's topic: Favorites


Tell us your favorite music related:and why you like them:

website I dont' really visit a music related website unless it's for guitar tabs. Then I would pick Tabs911. I visit http://www.jimmyeatworld.com/ everyday though :) Go fig!


magazine Entertainment Weekly. I am in love with this magazine.


tv show Glee. So excited for new April episodes. I would say American Idol but I'm not feeling it anymore.


Whats yours?? Play along in comments or go HERE!



5 comments:

briarrose86304 March 2, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

I'll play!

a tie between www.statesidepresents.com and www.livenation.com for music related website, it's where I get my concert tix! :) And of course, I visit JeW's site daily as well.

I love Rolling Stone magazine. Always a good mix of all things pop culture and current.

And Glee for me as well. I miss my weekly Sue Sylvester fix!

The Bumbles March 2, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

I love EW online myself. I cannot get enough of their snarky blogs recapping reality TV. And Lost. I imagine they have an awesome re-cap of Idol. I haven't watched that since the days of Clay vs. Ruben.

Rabbit March 3, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

I was going to do this one today but I never got around to it. There's an award for you at my blog, btw.

Penny March 3, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Rach-I have not read RS in awhile. I did like it back in the day when I did partake.

Bumbles-never visited EW site. I need to check that out though :)

Rabs-Thank you lovebug!!

Malcolm March 7, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

Favorite website: I don't really have one, but music site of note is the cover songs database http://www.secondhandsongs.com/

Magazine: Entertainment Weekly without question

TV Show: Glee. Although I am not a fan of Oprah's show, I plan to watch the upcoming episode with the cast of "Glee".

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™