"Lost My Muchness"

I'm sorry if I have been neglecting any of my bloggy friends. I have not had any time to get on and really read through a lot of the blogs I follow. Some of them I read through at lunch time at work and a few of you have been blocked by our server now for some reason or another. This means I have to catch up with you (Beckeye and Malcolm) at home. I have limited time on the computer at home. Been pretty busy and had a super busy/exciting weekend. I had a lovely breakfast outing with my Bud on Saturday morning. Afterwards we went craft shopping where I purchased some new stamps and watercolors. In the early evening I went to see Alice! It was so amazing. I loved everything about it, but then again, I knew I would. I am pretty sure I am going to see it again with my parents and Brudder this Saturday.

I got a lot of craft stuff accomplished this weekend. I did two ATC's-shown in the post below this one. I painted two other ATC's for a trade I am in the process of with my Bud. I made a sign for my master loo that is decorated in Nightmare Before Christmas. I also, finally, finally, finally purchased a black and white scrapbook and organized my black and white shots for a coffee table book of my photography I have been talking about putting together for ages. The steal of the day: My scrapbook = on clearance for $3.80.





















I even put together a new Blog for my black and white photos. I had an old angelfire site devoted to this but it was very unorganized and I don't even remember my login and password to add stuff. I decided to just compile the stuff on the blog. The link for the new blog is on the right hand side if you are interested in taking a gander :)
Hope everyone is having a great week!



4 comments:

Rabbit March 10, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

"Lost my muchness" is such a great line. Not sure what it's original intended meaning is - but I certainly relate. You are such an inspiration to me - every time I visit here I get new art ideas. You're the best, Miss Penny Lane. I am so happy I know you!

Rabbit March 10, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Wait a minute, that's Alice, isn't it?

I just looked up at my Code Bunny (with his tiara on) and it dinged...

Duh.

Where's the coffee?

Penny March 10, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

It is from Alice!!
I thought of you when the litte white rabbit came out :) So CUTE!!

Thanks for the kind words! I am happy I know you as well, you keep me motivated in the art world :)
We have to keep each other motivated, inspired and positive <3

And yes, second cup of coffee already!

Malcolm March 10, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Thanks for the update. How dare your server at work prevent you from engaging in blog surfing.

Also, congrats on your recent scrapbooking activities.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™