A Lesson in Contradiction

Hello folks! Today's post is brought to you by:
Contradiction
[a statement or proposition that contradicts or denies another or itself and is logically incongruous.]

Firstly: At some point in the next two months Easter will be here. (sorry, I'm not aware of the actual date, I don't celebrate easter). All I know is that Easter comes about and all the really GOOD candy comes out. I don't normally eat candy but Easter candy makes my mouth water. My favourites are the following:


number one/a: Robin Eggs-malted egg shaped balls of goodness.







number two/b: PEEPS- I love, love, love peeps. I know they sell them year round now but it's not the same. I only buy them at Easter.








number three/c: Chocolate covered Peeps-These are new and OMG....










number four/d: Reese peanut butter eggs-Ten times more tasty/delicious than the normal Reese cup. This is because the harder edges around the cup are non-existent on the egg. It's smoother and packed with PB.









number five/e: THE CADBURY CREME EGG- ps. It's smaller now. Bastards.









What are your favourites?

Now for the contradiction.
Looking for some great tunes for working out?? I usually post some of my currently listening playlists from my itunes every now and again and with all this talk of candy I suppose I ought to do this now :)

See, I'm like a Good Housekeeping magazine. Page three is "Ten Ways to Get Fit"and then the following page is a recipe for triple chocolate of death cake.

My currently listening: for the upbeat

-Rude Boy-Rihanna
-Down-Jay Sean
-Tik Tok-Ke$ha
-Summerboy-Lady Gaga
-Beautiful Dirty Rich-Lady Gaga
-Best Days of Your Life-Kellie Pickler
-Clarity-Jimmy Eat World
-Stockholm Syndrome-Muse
-Evacuate the Dance Floor-Cascada

and for the mellow:
-The Winter of Mixed Drinks-Frightened Rabbit [album]-INTENSE. Do it.
-Here Comes Your Man-The Pixies


6 comments:

phinner March 11, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Ooooh, I agree with you on the Eastor candy! Except for the peeps. But, chocolate covered peeps? I'm really picky abt my chocolate! LOL! I also LOVE the Cadbury mini eggs, that have the crunchy outer shell like the malted eggs...YUM! Now I want Eastor candy.

Cool 'Workin' on My Fitness' song list. Will have to check that out! And hey, we work out so we can EAT, right?! ; .P

The Bumbles March 11, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

Hahaha! That is too funny about the cake recipe next to the thin tips :0)

Nothing surpasses the original Reese's PB Cup for me. I always enjoyed the chocolate bunnies myself - but I always felt guilty biting their heads off.

I don't listen to music while working out - I have the TV on watching the game instead while I read. The gym plays all kinds of tunes - none of which I have any idea who sings them since it isn't radio so no one ever announces what we've been listening to.

KaLynn March 11, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. I know you can get them all year long too but I only eat them at Easter time!

The Mrs. March 11, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

you know my favorite candy! im proud of myself this year I have not been eating a crap ton of eggs. dont know why. maybe im finally growing up.

oh hey... i cant open that oreo doc on my netbook. could you cut and paste it into an email?

Penny March 11, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

phinner-YES..thats true :O

Bumbles-The choc. bunny is mighty tasty :)

Kaylyn-I found Sweet tart jelly beans this year!!

Mrs-I don't think liking candy and being childish are one in the same :) Emailed a copy/paste version for you

BeckEye March 11, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Girrrrl, you and I really are on the same wavelength. ROBIN EGGS RULE ALL!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™