The Hub Bub..

Whats new with everyone??

Right now I am really digging the song Nothing Like You by Frightened Rabbit from their new album Winter of Mixed Drinks. Can't wait for the full release of the new album next week!
I'm a little disappointed in the new season of 16 and Pregnant. These new girls seem so much more immature and ignorant. Or maybe I just miss the old gals..after two seasons of watching. Also, noted: All of the new girls have excessive use of the word: "like". As in: "Like I didn't like use any like protection because like he didn't like want to". Wow. Upon confirmation, Hubs told me that majority of teens at school do, in fact, speak like this. What's happened??


Since we are on telly and I just "yahoo'ed" something and in the lower right hand corner I see an advert that says: You've waited nine months to see Jim and Pam's baby! Well the wait is over...
I am reporting that not only is "the wait" over, but, I am OVER the Office. It has gotten so far away from the original set up which was a copy of the BBC version. They should just add really cheesy music to the back ground and call it the Jim and Pam show. It's just not funny to me anymore. My husband is still a loyal fan but I feel like the network did that typical crap networks do to shows to make them shit. Much like House...The recipe: Add love interest...Bring in a new character that is going to bring down the company!!! And/Or the main character!!!.... Add nausea.

It's shit. I don't know maybe I'm the only one who actually would watch the show for the other really talented actors/characters that are now, never, featured. OVER it folks. OVER. Have fun with your ONE HOUR birthing episode.












Anyone watching The Ricky Gervais Show on HBO? I am in love with this show. My only issue: I wish it were longer! If you are a fan of Ricky's podcasts you will love this show. It's basically just a podcast put to cartoons.















Super excited for Alice in Wonderland. I have blogged about my madness for Alice before. I was even Alice for Halloween this year. Love the book, this was my favourite Disney movie since I was a small child and into my adult years. So you can imagine it's a pretty BIG deal to me :)



























4 comments:

phinner March 4, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

never watched the office. (never got past the first 30 minutes of office space.) don't get it, and I live in a cubicle 40+ hours a week. does reading dilbert count? I suppose I was over it b/4 it began!!! LOL!

I get what you mean tho'! I was a House fan too, until the end of last season. pi-tooey!

: .) habe a gud Thursday, Grrl!

The Mrs. March 4, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

I still love the office but I love it for the other characters. I agree its too much about jim and pam, it was funny in the begining because it was like every bad job people have had. Its not like that anymore. sigh. i want more andy time. now he is HILARIOUS!

lets see what else... this season of 16 and preg is just scary. they are idiots. and now their genes are continuing on. even scarier.

alice and wonderland... freaks me out. even the cartoon. scary.

Penny March 4, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

I know..I quit House the season Cuddy had a kid..done...

Mrs-I agree. Andy is hilarious!!! He should def. have more air time.

Malcolm March 7, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

I watched a few episodes of "The Office" early on and liked it. However, when a show turns its focus to one or two characters at the expense of everyone else, it's usually a bad sign.

It's funny because I first read "You've waited nine months to see Jim and Pam's baby!" as this:

"You've wasted nine months to see Jim and Pam's baby!"

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™