Five on Friday





Top 5 artists you have to own anything or everything you can afford by


Is this is wishlist type thing or five actual artists that I do own anything and everything by?

I'm going to go for a wish list because all of you know what my one and only answer will be on this. I only have room for one and it remains so:


ONE: JIM ADKINS/JIMMY EAT WORLD...pretty much anything and everything. I own it. Actually, I probably own two of them. Anything you can think of..even custom made stuff.


Two: Travis-I do own quite a collection of rares, live and other of Travis. Such a great band.


Three: Weezer-I don't own a lot of merch but would like to own some shirts and stuff. I'm just cheap/cheap :)


Four: Muse-same as above. I have cds, dvds and two shirts. They also made the cut to have a sticker on my car. Under Jimmy Eats, of course.


Five: Hole-Back in the day Courtney Love was my inspiration, motivation, life. She was the reason I purchased my first guitar, she was an inspiration to my art. I owned A LOT of Courtney stuff. Most of it I don't own anymore. I do still own my vintage Hole t shirt with the glitter heart.



2 comments:

Rabbit March 26, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

Have you heard Courtney's new record yet? It totally rocks. Very Pretty on the Inside -slash- Live Through This vibe to it. Back to her roots, it sounds like. That new single "Skinny Little Bitch" is one of my new fave songs. Totally reminds me of her on "Violet." Check it out if you've not heard it yet.

The Mistress of the Dark March 26, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

I'm getting very cheap when it comes to music. I need to get the latest Weezer though, I loved what I heard of it.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™