"You Don't Have to Scream To Say Something That You Honestly Mean.."

Last night, TRAGEDY.

My mixer died.


I had just mixed batter for a red velvet cake and popped it in the oven. I was working on several batches of butter cream icing in order to prepare for the decoration task I have to do on Friday night. The right beater stopped beating. So I unhooked it and kept going. Then the mixer started to smoke. I quickly turned it off and promptly threw it in the bin. Oh well.

Another thing I need to purchase. Did I mention I bought a Shark Steam mop awhile back. I have hard wood floors in my whole house. I love the Shark. I have had to replace it twice already and it has died AGAIN...What is going on Shark?? I think I will be writing them a strongly worded email. They are like eighty bucks and I don't want to keep throwing that out everytime it decides it doesn't want to work anymore. I get appliances have a shelf life but really....6 months tops I have had this new Shark.

As for work, seriously, I hit a point where I need a recharge and reflect. Anyone ever have those weeks? You just don't want to speak to anyone??? Yup, I'm there right now.


*blog title: jim adkins-no sensitivity

4 comments:

phinner February 25, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

you need to build a fort. gather up provisions, and a good book and your pillow. and go hang out.

Rabbit February 25, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

"Anyone ever have those weeks? You just don't want to speak to anyone??? Yup, I'm there right now."

All I want to do is shout and cry and sling snot and punch people. It's been one hell of a week. Something's got to give one of these days, right???

ATC (Artist Trading Card) The Music February 27, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Yeah it's ALWAYS somethin! I've had a week like that myself! My cat almost took out another Iphone! Knocked over a water bottle on it! Thank GOD I caught it in time! Would of been my second one in two years!!

KaLynn March 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

I have those days quite often. I refuse to answer phones and now I have an office at the other end of the room aways from everyone and I keep my door shut and listen to music. AND I AM PERFECTLY CONTENT. So yup. I know how you feel. Cheers girlfriend!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™