Tuesday Tunes-Papparazzi!

Tuesday Tunes: Week 121

Play along HERE or in the comment section!


If you could interview one band/artist who would it be? Jim Adkins or Matt Bellamy. Cause I lovessss them.

What kind of questions would you ask? Random questions that have never been asked before, like: top five fav. books, whats your favorite quote?, If you had to pick a theme song for your life right this instance which song would it be?, what's your favorite thing to do when you have no obligations and free time?, what movie could you watch over and over again and never get sick of?, One artist that makes you cringe, Whats the weirdest hobby you have?, If you could interview one person who would it be?, fav food to eat/cook? How was the experience of creating your own guitar?, If you were a hot dog would you eat yourself?...you know, RANDO stuff....

What magazine/paper would you work for? Probably Spin or Rolling Stone. No AP for me.

What about you?


2 comments:

BeckEye February 16, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

If you could interview one band/artist who would it be? Eddie Vedder/Pearl Jam. Because...duh.

What kind of questions would you ask? Oh, so many questions. Really good musical and life questions, and then I'd probably end with "So, uh...wanna do it?"

What magazine/paper would you work for? Entertainment Weekly.

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit February 16, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

If I could interview one artist/band?

Oh blimey!

Can they be dead? If so, it'd either be Billie Holiday or John Coltrane.

What would I ask them?

I have no idea. In fact, I don't think I'd even be able to speak: I'd be so in awe of them!!! :

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™