So Over It..


What a freaking week so far! It's only Tuesday!! I woke up late today. I've been so tired in the mornings. Usually not like me. I have a massive cake order to do for Saturday. One that requires sculpted fondant pieces that I have already begun working on. I am a little stressed out. I tend to stress over looming activities. I think after this complicated mess I am going to be finished with working with private people for cake orders. It's not worth it.
Here's why:
-It's SO complicated.
-I am never paid enough...everyone wants it on the cheap but they don't realize the amount of work, thought, prep and even delivery hassle that goes into these things.
-People are crazy.

Yup. So unless you are VIP or you are ordering through my caterer lady you will not be getting a cake from me. I'm over it.

And now for something completely different......................

Tuesday Tunes: Week 122
Create a musical Olympics!

Tell us what kinds of competitions there would be in your games:

Ability to hear a random song the artist has never played before and play it from ear.

Most radical guitar solo:

Most radical guitar riff:

Create a first verse and chorus in 3 minutes or less:
Most creative cover:

Best vocals:


4 comments:

phinner February 23, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

thank goodness I'm a VIP!!! ;.)

and yes, people are crazy!!!

I will be sending you a cerulean bleu sense of calm for the days until Sunday...

Penny February 23, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

You are VIP!! :)
Thanks for the calm vibes :O) I love them!

Rabbit February 23, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Gurrrl... Get outta my head!!! I swear I said this:

-It's SO complicated.
-I am never paid enough...everyone wants it on the cheap but they don't realize the amount of work, thought, prep and even delivery hassle that goes into these things.
-People are crazy.


almost verbatim just yesterday. Mine's much easier than your cakery, but it's still enough to turn a Queen into a Tranny-Sore-Ass-Wreck in a minute. Claws, teefs, and all.

Hang in there, Boo. Sorry you're havin' a rough go of it too.

Penny February 23, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Rabs I know...I got your back..

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™