Ready, Set, Motivate!


















Wanted to share my Work In Progress Inspiration Board with everyone. Firstly, I was going to do a full fledged Inspire board for my craft desk but I really have no wall space. None. So I opted to do a baby one for my office at work and incorporate some work related things with things that make me happy! I will admit, it is very bright and pretty and when I look over at it I smile. So I guess it's serving its purpose! Maybe not inspiring creativity-as how creative can maths be, but definately motivates me to work!

Secondly, there are a few minor blank spots here and there but I wanted to keep those open for adding things, ie-work notes, interesting bits that I gather. My board is done in pastels-which I love-includes a couple notes given to me by some VIPeople, a few of my finished ATC cards, a photo of Master Frodo(always motivation), My white rabbit, A little Jim (of course),a little concert memor. and a few of my fav. pics.

What would go on your inspiration board??


6 comments:

BeckEye February 5, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

Hey, you changed your template! It's all bright now!

If I had an inspiration board, Eddie Vedder would certainly go on it. And Lindsay Lohan, because she always makes me feel better about my own life.

B February 5, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

I like the new blog look!

ATC (Artist Trading Card) The Music February 5, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

Love your inspiration board! I had one but it got to be a pain with my add and all! Became a chore changing it so often. I'm lame..I KNOW!

Penny February 6, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Beck-hahahahahahah of course LiLo

Mrs and B-thanky :)

ATC-I know..I have a feeling I will probably slack on the upkeep :)

briarrose86304 February 7, 2010 at 2:13 AM  

Love love love it! :) You're my favorite. :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™