Fondant Sneak Peak!

Pretty excited about two things:


Number one/a:My new bloggie/email buddy Phinner

She's amazing.

Number two/b: I was just asked to donate cupcakes to my local Humane Society. They are doing a Top Dog Dance. I glad to donate! I love all animals and I love cake deco so this is puuuurrrfect for me.
Pardon my pun :)






This evening I am commited to finishing up some fondant pieces for the Hot Cakey Mess due on Saturday. Fondant takes awhile to dry and if it isn't done properly it will be droopy. So I must get these finished tonight. I may even go ahead and jump the gun and bake the two big cakes due so all I will have to do on Friday is fill them, ice and decorate. I will post pictures of the finished product but here is a teaser of two of the fondant pieces I already finished.
Happy Hump Day Folks..


pup









kitty cat







2 comments:

phinner February 24, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

tee hee hee!!! right back atcha, Grrl!!!

cuuutttte puppy and kitteh! have fun with that!!!

: .)

BeckEye February 24, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

A TOP DOG DANCE?

Holy shnikeys, that sounds like the best time ever.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™