Do You Notice Anything Different About Me???

Well do you??

The amazing, talented, superb Rabbit has given my blog a facelift. I really wanted a lighter feel. When I first started blogging I blogged as Bitter Betty and I was quite discontent...hence The Winter of Our Discontent. Well I'm over it....and *shocker* I feel so much better!
I was speaking to Rabs yesterday about changing my look. I told him I didn't feel very discontented and the vibe I was rocking was just that...dark and bitter. I needed a facelift. Straight away he got to work with a few ideas of what I wanted but trust me...I'm so picky and indecisive he didn't have much to work with! (I'm a Libra). Soon he came back with an idea. With some minor font changes and little quotes added here and there WA LA...you have this!


I may be slightly biased but I think it's amazing. Every piece of this new layout is ME. Rabs is truly talented and I trusted him 100% This is not just because we both worship at the House of Queen Gaga and are prone to random singing in public, he is an amazing artist. He can portray a personality through his design like no other. I encourage everyone, if they need any work done, or are in the market for a button or anything fancy for their blogs to check him out!









I took some time deciding on whether or not to change my url. In the end I didn't want to confuse anyone by doing that so for the time being it will remain the above url. Rabbit mentioned that the new name may not filter over to some/all of my followers. If your blog rolls and follow lists still say Winter Of..just choose RENAME in the dashboard or editing area and change it to Penny Lane..

I hope everyone likes the lighter feel more! I certainly do!








8 comments:

ATC (Artist Trading Card) The Music February 5, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

I knew I liked you! I'm a libra too! I can totally relate! Blog looks fab! How could it not with those rockin atcs up there! You're super talented girl! And remember is all about the journey!

The Bumbles February 6, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

Rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks. TOTALLY ROCKS! I think it is very expressive. Rabbit needs to come design a header for The Bumbles Blog.

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit February 6, 2010 at 1:51 AM  

I love it! It's much lighter than your old template! And I love the Beatle's referencing new name, too!

Rabbit is terribly talented, isn't he? :)

Penny February 6, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

ATC-Libras unite!!

A and M-You should totally hit him up for a design :)

Richard-cheers to that <3

briarrose86304 February 7, 2010 at 2:10 AM  

Absolutely PERFECTLY you Penny. I adore your new layout... so inspiring, just like you! <3

Malcolm February 7, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

Your new blog layout is outstanding! I changed mine about a year ago for the same reason as you. I had been meaning to ask you why your blog was called "The Winter of Our Discontent"; thanks for explaining. The new blog name definitely goes with the lighter layout.

Penny February 7, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

Thanks Rach, Beck and Malcolm.
It's great to not be "Bitter Betty" any more :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™