Day of Shadows!

Tuesday Tunes: Week 119
Let's talk about award shows


Do you enjoy watching shows like the Grammys or The Brit Awards? I usually watch all of those awards shows to stay in the loop with music. If they have a decent performance included that makes it all the better.

Do you have a favorite performance from one of the award shows? Who was it? Any Gaga performance is classic!

Who's winning has made you the happiest? I was excited when Taylor Swift won her first award but now I'm just annoyed by it. I would have liked to have seen Gaga take something and give a speech on the telly this time around.

Any award show blunders/scandals (you know like Kanye) that you were really amused by? Tell us why they amused you. I quite enjoyed that whole Bruno/Eminem fiasco at the Mtv awards last year. Although in the end it was a big hoax, it was pretty funny.

_____________________________

In other news I think Phil the groundhog is the cutest little groundhog! I love groundhogs. I really wish one would come live at my house. I have plenty of yard. I was discussing this with a co-worker and they told me to plant stuff and the groundhogs will come. I need to get on that this spring.

Here's my most recent ATC: The Cure-Just Like Heaven.
Happy Tuesday everyone!




post signature

2 comments:

(army)Wife February 2, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

I used to watch award shows when I was a teen, but not anymore. I love to see who wins what and read about all the drama the next day, but for some reason whenever one's on, I'm like, "Blah!"

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit February 2, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

I can't remember why, but I stopped watching the Brits a few years back. I'm sure I had some terribly good reason, but I can't for the life of it remember it now.

Jarvis Cocker running onstage and giving Michael Jackson the two fingered salute was a highlight of years gone by. As was Chumbawumba pouring a bucket of water over the then Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™