"...And I Saw Sparks.."

<---------------

Sparks-Coldplay
Another foot and half of snow in Penny Lane. They have not plowed my street yet. I woke up sick. Congested in the nose and chest. This means I didn't get to re-shovel my drive. Don't think I'm going to make it into work tomorrow. They always forget our little street in the grand scheme of plowing. If it was a dusting it would not be a big deal..but a foot and a half..yeah, my little car can't climb over that. Probably shouldn't have moved out to East Jesus, Nowhere.

Today I accomplished two new ATC artworks to submit. I had to find something to do while hubby watched the superbowl. I am fond of Peyton Manning so I think now that my painting is complete I will join him for the second half of the game. Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe weekend.
SuperMassive Black Hole- Muse



















3 comments:

Rabbit February 7, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

These little card things are so much fun... I have a stack of magazines that I think are in trouble.

Rabbit February 7, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

p.s. Hope you get to feelin' betterer!

Penny February 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

Do it Rabs!!
I'm sure they would be amazing!

ps. thank you love. I feel much better today.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™