"On A Sunday.."

Exciting things happening on PennyLane!
Firstly, I was given permission from this really amazing photographer SergeyPoberezhny to use a Photography prompt for inspiration. Check out his blog over at: Inspired By Light


This prompt/challenge is called: The Billion, Gajillion Word Photography Challange of Doom.

Sergey was given 51 Words from his bloggy readers and his challange is to take a photograph to represent each word/inspired by each word. I love to shoot black and white but I find that my motivation lacks. I feel like I need a reason to go take photos and if I don't have one, with everything else in life it falls on the lower end of the spectrum. This challange will give me just that reason :) So thank you to Sergey for the inspiration and motivation! You shoudl check out his site, seriously, he has a really amazing eye for things.


Here are the words:

enchantment
tomorrow
soul
resurrection
cold
Natural
Damsel
Identity
Infested
History
butterscotch
crease
forgotten
marked
sound
splinter
sore
camp
bite
hollow
gratitude
renaissance
love
wish
secret
valor
belief
legacy.
PARANORMAL
night time
animals
nature
Mirror
Dwindling
Sidetracked
hunger
voluptuous
Baroque
Raw Nature
feeling
Society
Misfortune
ponies
Sergey
Humans just being
gates
Symbiosis
life cycle
Procreative potency
ambiance
reflection
___________________


Secondly: My friend from UK sews. She's amazing. She made this really radical Eddie Vedder ragdoll (I can sense BeckEyes ears perking up right now...). It was so darling. Because of my love of Jim she asked for pictures and details and constructed this:



How freakin' cute is he?? The guitar alone is radical! It's exactly like the JA. I wonder if it signed on the back?? My friends are so thoughtful, talented and take good care of me. I am thankful for all of them. You know who you are...and if I have not told you today: I love you

_____________

Lastly, this weekend I will be attending two Estate sales and one used book sale. This is the start of my husbands "Next big idea to make huge money" by finding the next cheap find from junk and taking it to antiques roadshow. I'm excited to just go along for the ride. Also, this weekend I am going to start on my Inspiration board for my new craft room. Inspired by Rachel . It's long overdue. Hope everyone else has a great one!

post signature

1 comments:

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit January 23, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

Have fun with the photos! And at the estate sales.

And that ragdoll is totally awesome! Awesome! :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™