Five on Friday: Play it HERE
Top 5 albums from the last decade that shaped your life
1. Clarity-Jimmy Eat World-Every song means something to me, special. The meanings have changed and continue to change and I STILL play this album in heavy rotation all the time. It's probably my most favourite album ever.
2. Hole -Live Through This- I know that this was out prior to this past decade but it really did shape my life.
3. Travis-The Man Who-Really opened my mind to indie music or music that wasn't mainstream. I found that as I got away from notions that only certain music was cool and opened my mind I found some amazing stuff. Travis was one of them. I have no shame with music now. I love it all and I will tell you.
4. My Chemical Romance-The Black Parade- It's just epic. The writing and tunes and process are amazing. This album is a strong presence because it was there at a time when I was really finding myself :)
5. Pearl Jam-pretty much any album-I am a new Pearl Jam fan. I wonder why this is? Eddie Vedder is seriously amazing and his music touches my heart.