I Am Featured!


A friend introduced me to this site called ATC The Music. It's so amazing. A group of people submit their art based on and inspired by different song lyrics. Well, of course this is right up my alley! Music and art combined..How deep is my love??


I decided to submit a piece and it was so well recieved. The blog author wrote me with such warmth and excitement and welcomed me to their little blog officially this morning by posting my art.


I hope to contribute more soon. I love this idea and had played around with the notion in many different forms. It's really finding the time..but I want to make more time to do this because it makes me happy :)


And that my friends, makes it worth the world.

See my submission here, in case you missed it...


post signature

7 comments:

ATC (Artist Trading Card) The Music January 20, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Awwwwww you are too sweet! We all are thrilled to have you with us! Your art is SO inspiring! As is your blog too! Where can I hear some of your music????

briarrose86304 January 20, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

you are amazing Penny! congrats on the feature- it is well deserved! :)

The Bumbles January 20, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

Now that you have been discovered I had better get your autograph before you become too famous to hang with the Bumbles ;0)

Happy that you have found a forum that combines your two loves and appreciates your expression. Keep inspiring.

And yeah - where CAN we hear YOUR tunes?!?!?!

BeckEye January 20, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

I would never have guessed you would have used a Jimmy Eat World song as your artistic inspiration. :)

Penny January 20, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

Becks..I know right?? Who would have thought :)

Thanks Rach-my pretty lady!

Bumbles-I had some stuff uploaded before the "great computer crash of 2009". I have not done any recording since we got the new one. I have a cover that I recorded saved that I need to upload and then maybe...
I'm a little nervous about my music and sharing :)

Penny January 20, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

ATC-Thank you for the kindness :)
Love, love, love your blog.
I already have some ideas for more :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™