He Lurks....


Jacked this from a lovebug called Rabbit. If you are not aware already, he is amazing. You should pop in for a visit some time <3


So I missed this yesterday. I had some unfortunate luck of finding out that Matt Bellamy's Manson guitar was on pre-sale and that it was, in fact, sold out. I had to double post because of this. So here it is: Delurker Day! And YES, I am late. Are you at all surprised folks?? My motto is that famous line from Alice in Wonderland.."I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.."

Delurker Day: This is a chance for all of you bloggie readers that stop by and just read posts rather than comment to say Hello. Don't be shy my darlings. Every blogger loves comments and loves to know that someone out there is listening to their ramblings..well I guess I should speak for myself. If you read my blog, leave a comment. You can ask me a question or tell me something random about yourself or myself. I like to know who is reading. Mainly because I like to read the people who read me. I respond to most every comment I get on here. I love knowing you all and your thoughts and interests accompanied with your replies to mine. To me, the blogger/reader relationship is very important. I like talking to you all. So, talk to me my darlings. Delurk yourself, and if you comment regularly and aren’t lurking, you can still tell me a random fact about yourself. I heart random.


post signature

8 comments:

Malcolm January 15, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

I've been meaning to get over and comment, but I've been busy with various projects.

Random fact about me: The first time I ever did karaoke, I sang "Lucille" by Kenny Rogers with two friends of mine.

By the way, where is your top 5 on Friday this week? You left a comment on the Music Memoirs site saying that you played.

BeckEye January 15, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Since I comment all the time, does this mean I should become a lurker on this day?

I guess it's too late.

Penny January 15, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

That is pretty rad Malcolm :)
I got your email btw...and I need to write back but I have not done so yet!! forgive me?
I scheduled the Music Memoir to post at 2. It will be up shortly.

Beck-I love that you lurk today :)

(army)Wife January 15, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

I wasn't a lurker before...but then I became a lurker...I guess today is a good day to unlurk :)

Rabbit January 15, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

Yippee for delurking and dangley bits!

Thanks for the holler! Or is it holla? I am so not cool...

Penny January 15, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

ha ha..AW-I know..I remember..back in the day! Still love your blog :) Glad to see you :)

Penny January 15, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Rabs-I honestly don't know what it is...I am not cool enough to use "holla" but I hear people say this all the time :) ha ha.
I am right with you..we are Nerds. Together :)

The Bumbles January 17, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

I think it's holla.

I was just talking last night to a friend who is a lurker. She didn't know it had a label. I'm going to give a shout out to our shy lurker peeps some day soon. I didn't know there was an offical day and button for it - bummer.

Random Bumbles facts for you - my first concert was Chicago (for the Chicago 17 tour). I bought one of those 3/4 concert T-shirts and thought I was super cool. Andy's first concert was to see the Scorps (for the Love At First Sting tour). I'm not sure if he bought a shirt at that one, but he does always buy something most every time he goes to a show - poster, beer couzie, CD, shirt, etc. If nothing else, he always keeps his stub.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™