"Curiouser and Curiouser!"


Once again, I am late, I'm late, for a very important date...

Missed Tuesday Tunes and today I feel like participating :)

Play it HERE!

What tv show uses the best music? This is a tough one..The Vampire Diaries always had really good current artists on the show but I gave up on that show just before the season hiatus. From thinking about it I realize that I really only watch reality type shows now.

So many musicians try their hand at acting, who do you think is the best at it? WILL SMITH. Gettin' jiggy wit it...Love that song. Love, love, love his tv show and he's even more amazing in cinema. That man has so many talents.

What's your favorite music related TV show? Probably American Idol. I don't really watch any other music related shows. I did rather enjoy the Sing Off when it was on.

ALSO, Now that I have your attention..did you know that Hot Topic has a whole line of Alice in Wonderland merch available for purchase. This is in honor of Tim Burton's new film. I am a HUGE fan of Alice. it was my fav. Disney movie as a child. So much that my family had to replace it on two separate occasions because of worn out VHS. I am in love the book as well. I think I just relate to Alice...a special girl in her own world trying to figure out who she is and who she is to be and trying to feel comfortable with that. Such a great movie. Most people give me the raised eyebrow when I say Alice is my fav...apparently lots of folks were creeped out by the film as a child, but not me, it was just my shade of blue :)

Go check it out HERE if interested!


post signature

5 comments:

Rabbit January 21, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Ooh - cool link for the Alice stuff. Big fat humongous Alice fan here, too. I dig the "M is for Mad" shirt. But there's not much (any?) Rabbit stuff. *pout*

I may steal/borrow your Tuesday Tunes idea. I am just robbin' you blind for ideas lately!!!

The Bumbles January 21, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

Though I'm not into his tunes, I think JT is incredibly hysterical on SNL and the video shorts and the commercials that he does. I didn't see Alpha Dog so I can't comment on his dramatic abilities.

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit January 22, 2010 at 4:14 AM  

I'm really looking forward to the new Alice movie! Though I've never seen the animated version!

They showed it at school one Christmas, but I was ill that day!

But I *have* been on the ride at Disneyland. That's almost the same, isn't it?

New Girl on Post January 22, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

I LOVED Alice in Wonderland when I was little. In fact, that's one of the first Disney movies I bought to start my DVD collection.

And I've never heard anyone else besides my best friend and I say curiouser and curiouser. :)

Penny January 22, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

A and M-ooo..Alpha Dog was such a great movie. I was so devastated though.
JT was pretty hard core in that one. He is a decent actor.

Rabbit-"whats mine, is yours and whats yours is mine..the more you share, the more the sun will shine". -All Dogs Go To Heaven. Childhood classic. I heart you.

Richard-You should def. watch :) Whats the ride like? I have never been to Disney :(

New Girl-Glad to know we share a love of Alice :) You would make a lovely Alice for Halloween.
I have dark brown hair but I still rocked Alice at Halloween this past year :) My brother was my white rabbit.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™