A Reading Resolution


Catching up on my commenting at my bloggy friends sites and I found an awesome idea thought up by The Bumbles HERE. During the year of 2009, The Bumbles darlings kept a list of all of the books they read. This is an awesome motivator for me. I am always reading and looking for something to read and I love book discussions. So my reading resolution is to keep a list of each book I read:

Title, Author, Number of pages and a small review of each. I'm going to get my Ma in on the reading fun. After Christmas I can happily say that I now have a small queue of books again waiting...for me to enjoy :)

I hope everyone has an awesome New Year. Update on my status: Currently I am still working on a Road trip mix with my bud to play on the drive up to Jersey. We are at song number 51. Go figure, song number one: Clarity by Jimmy Eat World. *sigh*

Happy, Happy!

post signature

4 comments:

Rabbit December 29, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

I love love love this idea! I'm so stealing it! Maybe I can find some new stuff to read this way - I am out of authors and books I haven't read at least once already!

And I love coming to to your blog - I always sing the Beatles for the rest of the day...

Love, love, love...

Penny December 29, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Are you on good reads darling?

We need to hook up on there.
Plus, def steal the idea! We can compare notes :)

The Bumbles December 29, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Steal away dear Rabbit!

Happy reading.

I don't need to come here to get the Beatles stuck in my head - Andy takes care of that at home ;0)

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit December 29, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Bumbles, Penny and Rabbit, do you mind if I bandwaggon and copy you all? It's a great idea. It might actually encourage me to read more, too! :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™