A Random Mess

Another random mess I present to you:
I have too many thoughts that are all unrelated so I will list some randoms!

Here we go:
Number One/a: I have wrapped almost all of my gifts, mailed out Christmas cards, made ornaments, finished all craft projects relating to Christmas and I still have not found the spirit. It's lost this year.

I still have no desire to put up my tree. Jzill stopped by Saturday to help me wrap pressies, we had Dunkin Donuts and Christmas music going. I was this close to actually putting up the tree. My desires were thwarted when I realized that Jess and I would have to drag it from my shed to my house. Yeah,
No.
A festivus pole is sounding good about now.

Number two/b: Had to partake in Starbucks recently. I am a Dunkin Donuts fan. Hardcore.
I don't mind Starbucks, their coffee isn't bad. My beef is this: Why do they always serve luke warm coffee? It's like barely room temperature. Every single time I go in there. I can't deal with that!
Mama likes her coffee like she likes her menz...HOT.
I will stick with the old DD. That shit gives you 3rd degree burns to the esophagus on the way down. Yummma.
Number three/c: Received my ornament from my Ornament exchange pal hosted by The Mrs. At least I am pretty sure it's from her. It was shipped direct from the shop and her name wasn't on it. I am confident I don't have any random fans that would randomly ship me little presents (Although I would love this...now accepting applications) so this leaves me to believe it was my ornament pal. I must say a big THANK YOU! It is a really radical ornament and fits me perfectly. It's an acoustic guitar-complete with pick guard :) Love, love, love it!

Number four/d: There is one lady at work who is constantly in my way. I think she secretly looks out for me. She waits for me to get up from my seat and stalks out in the hall until I walk by and then she jumps in front of me. Purposely putting herself in my way. There is never a time in the day when she is NOT in my way. She's a really nice lady she just drives me nuts for this reason. She's like my Lex Luther. I see her and I hear Darth Vader theme music and then I shoot her the evil eye. Sometimes I get so frustrated with her. I think she realizes this as well. We have some kind of weird magnetic force field going on that makes her gravitate toward my general area. Gah..

5 comments:

New Girl on Post December 14, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

It is from me and I am so glad you like it!

BeckEye December 14, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

I've got my tree up! We have a pretty small one though, so it was easy.

B December 14, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Item #4 - I have one of these too! She's a guard and always in the lobby (M-Th). The difference here is, no one likes her. We all try to find creative ways to avoid her, but it's hopeless. There is only one way in and out of the building. It's so bad that I walk into the building pretending to be on a phone call at 6:30 AM to avoid talking to her.

Penny December 14, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

B-That is great! ha ha..I don't blame you though!

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit December 14, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

In my last job, there was one person who worked there who was always right there, where I wanted to walk. It was funny for a while, but after I'd been there a few years it was just weird!

We finally got round to bringing the boxed-up Christmas tree and decorations into the living room a couple of days ago.

They're still sitting there, happily boxed up!

I'm going to see if I can muster the energy to put the thing up tonight!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™