Holiday Snuffles

Don't know how much I will be able to post with the holiday right around the corner...plus I am pretty sure I am gettting sick. I keep fighting it but I have a feeling my battle will be lost. I just want to cuddle up in my snuggie (yes, I have one and you know what?? It's amazing..) and read a book. Alas the following few days will be NOTHING like this nice picture I have just painted. Such is the holidays. Just wanted to explain my slack and say this:

I hope everyone gets everything they want from Santa and has a wonderful and Happy Christmas :)

Love, love, love to you all <3

post signature

2 comments:

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit December 23, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Oh no! Get well soon! Airbourne, drink lots of Airbourne!

And have a great Christmas!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™