D-Bag of the Day

This was too good not to post!

I just got back from the bank and couldn't find a spot on my side of my building. Finally I decide to venture on the other side of the building. There was a backup. I was a little irritated for the delay but when I moved up a bit I saw this:



This person just parked. Just like that. In the middle of the parking LOT! He was blocking the person behind him and in front of him. Classic.
To top this as I drove by I noticed a white sheet of paper on his windshield. I thought that maybe this person left a note explaining that his car like stalled or died while trying to exit the spot (that's me, looking for the positive in the person). No. It said this:





It's a little blurry but that says:
I'm An Asshole
hahah..yup.

3 comments:

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit December 11, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

That's perfect! Some days, when I just can't find a parking spot, I wish that I was rude enough to do something like this.

What a plonker! :)

The Mrs. December 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

thats classic.

thats when you almost wish you had all the money in the world to jsut ram into that car over and over. or at least thats what i think.

you should start a dbag of the week. and post once a week about some dbag. I'ld join you for that pos.

Penny December 14, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

We may have to share responsibility of that one..I may not find a Dbag a week.
Let me know..we could do something like this..
Like if you write it we both post and vice versa. Share responsibilities.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™