Adventures in Wonderland


Four hours from now my CHILDISH ass will be in route, along with three other people, to Atlantic City to see Jimmy Eat World. *sigh* Jim..

If anyone is deathly worried about my well being..no worries. I just now, right this second, got a hotel room. So I'm not driving back tonight.

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year celebration and you find yourself happy when the clock strikes midnight and every second after into 2010.

Love, love, love you all <3


post signature

5 comments:

Rabbit December 31, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Speaking of childish... Since you are gonna be in the car for a bit - this is one of my favourite car (bus, Wal-Mart in line) songs ever. Great to car dance to, too. Hope y'all have a blast. Happy'10!

The best car song ever!

Long live all the childish musicians!!!!

briarrose86304 December 31, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Have a great time! I ca't wait to hear all about it.

Happy New Year! I hope yours is filled with LOTS of 'childish' things like this!

BeckEye January 1, 2010 at 6:29 AM  

I just wanted to tell you that "The Middle" JUST missed the cut for my Top 50 songs of the decade. It would definitely be in the top 60 though. Forgive me? :)

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™