Sunday Stealing!

Play it HERE

Part One - Describe:
Your hair? Out of control! Without a proper blow dry, tons of Redken straightener and a curling iron.

Your mother? Caring, loving

Your father? Hilarious, always making me laugh

Your favorite food? Anything Italiano

Your dream last night? Wouldn't you like to know??

Your favorite drink? Ice cold, Coca Cola Classic from a fountain with tons of ice and a straw

Your dream/goal? To learn something new everyday.

The room are you in? My office, It's like my little haven. My guitars and amps are in there, this is where I play most of the time and record. I have the most radical work space for crafting and it's decorated with entertainment memoriabilia. Of course "my" wall is ALL Jimmy Eat World. *sigh* Just put up my signed vinyls last night.

Your hobby? Playing guitar, learning new songs, writing (songs and in general), reading, anything creative

Your fear? Spiders. I hate a spider. They go for the jugular.

Your TV? I have several. My favourite would be the one in my master bedroom. It's a giant flat screen mounted to the wall.

Your Pets? Two darling cats. Johnathan is a very large tabby and Anthony Jr. is a Russian Blue

Friends? I have the most amazing friends. The friends I have made over the past two years are the best friends I have ever had. I have never felt more like I could trust or depend anyone like I can with these people. I hope we keep each other forever. They really make me smile every single day.

Your life? Busy. I can't even describe the amount of shit in my day planner for this coming week. It makes me cringe.

Your mood? At this point..pleasant, despite the fact that I have been up since 7:30 am

If you're missing someone? I always miss someone :)

Your best friend? I hate this term. I like to think all my friends are equal. If I had to pick one I would say Jessie. She's amazing. She's thoughtful, hilarious, RADICAL, understanding, caring, talented, smart, she would hug me if I needed a hug, kick someone's ass if I needed it kicked, stand beside me if no one else would, be there no to help me pick up the pieces even if I have broken it a million times before, listen at any hour of any day, laugh with me through everything and most importantly: she loves me for me. 100%

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? I don't know. I don't even know what I'm wearing tomorrow much less where I want to be in six years..

Where were you last night? Stuck in traffic for like 45 minutes and then hanging out with Rusty, constructing a window seat for Anthony Jr..

Where did you grow up? PG

One place that I go to over and over? Target Dollar Bins

Your favorite place to eat out? Hunan Star. Numba Four!!!

Wish list items? An acoustic guitar, a USB mic, a GPS for my car

Last time you laughed? about an hour ago. I was watching a Dane Cook standup

Last time you cried? Last night during the movie Up! How do kids watch that stuff?? It was mildly depressing in some parts.

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? Close minded.

Last thing you did? Drank coffee

What are you wearing? Jimmy Eat World T-shirt and boxers

Something you're not wearing? Shoes or socks

Your favorite store? Five Below or Hot Topic

0 comments:

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™