Santa Claus is Coming To Town..



Working for through my Christmas lists of what I am to buy people. I am just not feeling it...

I am slightly more excited about this really radical scrapbook/cd book I am making for a friend. It's a compilation of songs. Each picked for a reason. The book will have the lyrics to each song picked on one page and on the corresponding page will be a tiny envelope with a card featuring:


Artist
Song
and
Reason why I picked this song and what it means to me and the receiver.


There are going to be rando funtivities and pictures of this person and I throughout scattered.
I have only made a few of these books for different friends. It's a lot of planning, art, writing and just plain work. If you are super special you get one :)

I decided to make a really close friend one for her date of birth, which is coming up quickly. I have about 20 days to work on this before it's due. I have been slacking...go figure...Last night I actually put some pictures together and sent them in to be developed. This has got me pretty excited to get started now.

I will post pictures when I get some of it done. How is everyone else fairing on the Christmas front??

1 comments:

BeckEye November 23, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

I love your scrapbook/CD idea! I think homemade CDs are the best gifts because they're always personal and one-of-a-kind.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™