One Night and One More Time..Thanks for the Memories











I am so very honored to receive this awesome award from BeckEye over at The Pop Eye. I am a big fan of her blog and I look forward to updates everyday. She keeps me hip and current and she's freaking hilarious!!

Heavy is the head that holds the crown: The rules along with this are to pick a few of my favourites to award. (This involves listing). So Here goes:

I don't want you to think this is one of those occasions where I "give this award to the person who gave it to me out of niceness" bits. My first and top runner for this award would have to be BeckEye. Seriously. I start having withdrawals when she doesn't post something and everytime I see something crazy pop culture related I think to myself: Welp, Beck is gonna have a field day with this one! If you just want to have a laugh from an awesome writer and like to keep current please go check her out. Aside from all this: She loves Eddie Vedder and Ewan McGregor...so how could I not love her?? I really don't know what I would do without her!!

Next up: Rachel at {creative} living. This girl is seriously talented. She blogs about life, music and her amazing, amazing scrap booking projects. I love crafting and have a lot of friends into scrap booking but this girl goes way beyond anything I have ever seen! Her imagination and creativity fills her books and gives them a look like no other. I am amazed at each new project she posts. Aside from her creativity, Rachel is so thoughtful and in tune with the little things in life that make her happy. She makes me smile on a daily basis and her positivity is radiant! I am so glad to have her as my new friend <3

Next: Molly and Andy, my favourite New Englander's over at The Bumbles. They tackle photography, movies, music, books, life, travel and the Green Monstaaaah. They also do a Monday Movie Meme that is so delightful. It's the best part of my Monday. It's been a joy to get to know them a little better each week.

Lastly: Malcolm over at Pop Culture Dish . I started blogging about three years ago (under a different blogger account). I found Malcolm then. I was so excited to read his blog at each post. He puts some really radical trivia up about Pop Culture, always has a very interesting poll going on and he hosts a radio show-in which his setlists are crazy cool. I left the bloggy world for awhile and returned with the one you are reading now. The first blog I came to to subscribe with was Malcolms! Malcolm is the coolest of the cool and you simply must check out his blog!! He shares my love of making cd compilations so we are in the process of trading. I just received his 80's mix and it is utterly stunning!! (ps. Malcolm..I promise a full report soon..It's been busy with the holiday)

Last but not least: The Meme Mistress over at The Music Memoirs. I found this lovely lady in my first go around. Music is my life and this Music Meme is one of a kind. I have not found anything as interesting and as fun to participate with. I am in love, love, love with this meme (in case you had not noticed) and I am very thankful for it's author!

So, yeah, that's all for now :)

3 comments:

BeckEye November 27, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Your award is well-deserved, miss. And thank you for the lovely comments about me!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving full of good food, booze, and dreams of Jim Adkins.

Penny November 27, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

Oh I did, I did. All of the above kind lady!! :)

The Bumbles November 30, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

You know, I think we might have met you through the Meme Mistress doing Top 5 Friday music posts. So she deserves a double shot for not only hosting such a great music meme but for bringing us together ;0)

Thanks m'lady. And kudos to you too. Some day we will get the glue out of our hair and create a successful crafty thingy. Until then we stick to online photo books!

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™