"On A Sunday I Thought It Through.."


I've been slacking since Thursday with the blog. It's been busy and crazy. It just kind of hit me that Christmas is just right around the corner. I actually purchased a few items as gifts yesterday. Usually this time of the year I am finished, so to be behind the times makes me anxious. Panic button anyone??

So to completely sell out, here is my post for the weekend :)


1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. The Mrs. We met in 1998 became best friends and have been through a lot together. Yes, we have the same birth date.....bizarro huh??

2. Where was your first kiss? My first real kiss? By the lake on a moon lit walk with my first boyfriend Marc. It was very sweet.

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why? I hit Russie on a daily basis..I am pretty sure.

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When? Yes, on numerous occasions. I have done karaoke a bunch of times plus I sing all day at work in front of pretty much anyone.

5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Hands. I like a nice hand.

6. What really turns you off? Close minded people. People who think because they say it/do it/think it/feel it/believe it means that everyone should do it and if they don't then they are weird. Or a freak. Get over yourself folks.

7. What is your biggest mistake? I don't really think I have one. I would have liked to be as comfortable and content with myself as I am now ten years ago. But such is life?

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? I hurt myself on a daily basis. I am a walking accident. I am always falling/tripping/running into things/knocking things over or just generally creating mayhem.

9. Say something totally random about yourself. I don't like television shows that recap. It is very annoying. No one needs a recap. Especially immediately after a commercial break. If I want a recap I will REWIND the show on my tivo. For those who do not own tivo, they were probably just watching before the commercial so knock it off. You waste 3-5 minutes recapping. Just knock it off.

10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes, some rando customer that frequented Suncoast. I worked there in high school and college. The customer used to say I looked like Sabrina the teen witch. I don't know why or how. I have dark brown, curly hair that is short and I wear nerd glasses. That chick has super straight, long, blond hair, no glasses. ?? Who knows.

11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Yes of course! I just purchased Up! and I was wanting to watch Walle this evening.

12. Are you comfortable with your height? NO!! I wish I was a little bit taller..(prompt rap beats)

13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? I would count romantic as anything really thoughtful. Folks are not thoughtful anymore. It's a shame. I'm fortunate enough to have a few men in my life that are extremely thoughtful and I would say I have too many stories to pick just one.

14. When do you know it's love? When you can't stop thinking about him. When you feel you are not at your best without him. When you want to stay around to take care of him through even the bad times. When you feel completely complete and you can be totally you with him. Yup.

15. What's something that really annoys you? Beeps, buzzes, constant continuous noise. Like watch alarms, people tapping on the desk. When my tivo freezes mid episode and I can't finish watching my favourite program, untied shoes :)

1 comments:

Malcolm November 23, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

I have the same birthday as Whoopi Goldberg, Chris Noth, and Jimmy Kimmell to name a few.

Back in the mid 90s when I was at the club, a young lady told me that I looked like Darius Rucker of Hootie and the Blowfish. I think it was the goatee and baseball cap that did it.

 
Blog Content © 2009-2010 by Penny Martin. All rights reserved. | Design © 2010 by M.C. "Rabbit" Chadwick and RabbityThings.Com™